Senior Solution Architect IAM
The Identity and Access Management Business Change Progam requires a Solution Architect to work as part of the Architecture Team. The IAM -BCP Program scope will cover both the business and technical aspects of IAM service. There will be a requirement to understand and solution within a regulated business with extensive control and compliance requirements. The program will be delivering, a Centralised Operating Model, End to End processes refresh, Role Based Access Controls, Immutable identifies, Identity Administration Tooling, a DevOps capability and monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Serve as technical lead as directed ensuring the IAM - BCP delivers the required tooling platforms, enhancements and integrations.
- Develop the IAM - BCP tooling strategy in alignment with the Enterprise strategy and in flight programs
- Develop the technical aspect of Service transition required to ensure the successful migration of service to the new operating model and delivery capability.
- Represent the IAM - BCP program within cross organisation Architecture Governance
- Impact an technical changes to the program flight plan resulting from changes within the program any other program with which IAM-BCP has a dependency.
- Estimate time and materials costs plus all other elements of Project Initiation process for IT or business projects.
- Interact with customer to gather and define requirements from both a business and systems perspective by interpreting business needs and translating them to technical requirements and specifications to meet customer needs.
- Create and manage and ensure that IAM - BCP roadmaps.
Other Desirable Skills
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and drive consensus at all levels of the organisation including disparate functional groups, IT, and business unit management.
- Proven independent and self-motivated leader who can manage multiple project and service tasks within a complex environment
- Provide guidance to IT Leadership as new technologies or capabilities arise that have the potential to improve the IAM - BPC offering
- Proven ability to deliver solutions that improve users experience and have been "Designed for Run
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal oriented with a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic enterprise environment
- Ability to work as part of a cross discipline team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success in technical leadership role.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions and associated process governance In addition, understanding and/or experience with the following products is also desired: ServiceNow, Oracle IAM, Oracle Fusion, Active Directory and Group Policy CyperArk Privileged Access Management, Azure Active Directory, SAP Success Factors and IDaaS offerings.
- ITIL Foundation required, higher level ITIL certification highly desired,