Assistant Security & Loss Prevention Manager (Distribution)
Security & Loss Prevention Manager (Distribution)
Salary: GBP35k + Company Car
We are seeking an experienced Security & Loss Prevention professional to manage the delivery of security services to several distribution sites in the East Midlands. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation as they embark on the next stage of growth.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing the delivery of site security or Loss Prevention to distribution centres or similar.
- Strong investigation skills with the ability to highlight areas of stock loss and shrink.
- Experience managing teams
- Full driving license
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of security & loss prevention services
- People management
- Undertaking audits and security reviews
- Directing control room services
- Undertake investigations into stock loss
- Safeguarding of assets to include people, buildings and information
- Strategic planning of the site security function
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Incident management
- Working with key stakeholders
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
Manned Guarding - Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
Security Sales & Business Development