French Customer Service
We are seeking an enthusiastic French Customer Service Administrator for an energetic and dynamic office located near Birmingham City Centre, selling furniture. The successful applicant must be able to speak and write French and English fluently to speak to French customers only.
- This is a full time position (41.25 hours), working 5 days per week between the hours of 8.15-5pm or 9.15-6.pm One day may be a weekend depending on seasonal variations.
- Initially a 3 month contract with a view to permanency.
- Salary is paid Weekly on an hours-worked basis, working out at around GBP18,200 per annum. We Do NOT operate zero hours contracts. Full time hours will be given. Please email your cv in the first instance.
- Answering and dealing with French Customer Service calls from customers. There is NO cold calling required with this position.
- General administrative work generated by telephone conversations including, but not limited to, processing orders and card payments, booking collections, creating delivery labels, logging call details, responding to emails and tracking details for customers.
- Other duties may include Health and Safety duties, and other administrative tasks.
- We offer full training for all duties to ensure excellence at all levels.
Personal Attributes/Skills required:
- Confident telephone matter with ability to communicate with French customers.
- Professional attitude.
- Prior experience in Customer Service is useful, but not essential providing willing to learn.
- Well organised and efficient with ability to pay attention to details.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly; ready to be part of a dynamic team of office staff.
- Knowledge of IT - Microsoft package, primarily Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
- Able to follow and action instructions.
- Able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Able to make use of own intuition but not scared of asking for assistance.
- Willing to learn and continually build upon own level of experience.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right motivation and personality who is willing to make the role their own! We look forward to hearing from you!