Customer Services Executive - Rugby (MR)
Customer Services Executive - Rugby
A locally based, long established company within Rugby, seeking to expand its team due to an increase in their business.
The candidate will be bright, determined, confident and enthusiastic; with excellent communication skills, with a background within Customer Services.
Customer Services Executive
- Maintaining and enhancing current key accounts.
- Responsible for a customer base within a territory.
- Dealing with existing customers and enhancing their business.
- Pricing, negotiating and aiding customers with their existing business.
- Liaising with all other departments including Accounts, Production and Transport to ensure customers' customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with customer to manage their accounts (via email/telephone)
- Working closely with SME clients, supporting their business with a high value spend.
- This role does NOT involve any cold calling - this is an existing customer base.
- The role would suit a confident candidate with Customer Services skills, happy to work utilising Consultative Sales skills.
- Progression for this role could lead to an Account Management role visiting SME clients.
Previous Customer Services/Account Management experience
Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face
Car Driver essential
Salary GBP20,000 - GBP23,000 - dependant on experience plus Commission (uncapped)
Location - Rugby