A fantastic opportunity as a Service Advisor has just been brought to my attention.
My client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their energetic and welcoming dealership located in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. If you would like to work with a company to take pride in delivering an outstanding customer experience through engaged, empowered, valued and trusted team members, then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
An insight into the role???
You will be:
- Meeting and greeting customers who arrive at the Aftersales and Service department within the dealership
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and professional manner, both face to face and via telephone
- Booking in customers for appointments with the service team
- Ensuring customers are aware of any problems with their vehicles and ensuring they agree to the details of the work that is to be carried out
- Accurately estimating and pricing the services being provided
- Taking payments from customers
- Inputting and updating details and relevant information into the in-house computer system
- Liaising with the rest of the Aftersales team to ensure customers are kept informed on the progress of their vehicle
- Maintaining and contributing to a high level of quality service across the Aftersales department
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience within a main dealership preferably as a Service Advisor or within the Aftersales Department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good automotive and IT knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask
What's on offer?
Basic salary of GBP22,000 - GBP25,000 depending on experience
GBP250 - GBP300 per month in bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 4:30pm (Week 1) and 9am - 6:30pm (Week 2)
Saturdays are 1 in 2 or 1 in 3
Don't miss this opportunity, it could be that change you really need!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.