Temp to perm
Part time role 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
GBP9.23 per hour
A Credit Controller is required to join a small team in Oswestry ensuring the smooth running of the accounting function. The successfully appointed candidate needs to be AAT Level 4 qualified with the ability to process VAT returns and end of year accounts.
- Prepare year end accounts for accountants
- Prepare VAT returns
- Provide P&L reports
- Manage invoice issues, credits and chase POD's
- Handle bank reconciliations
- Deal with debt collection
- Entering transactions onto sage
The ideal Credit Controller will have the following skills and abilities:
- Hold an AAT Level 4
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- Strong I.T skills - including the use of spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work productively under pressure
- Team player - someone who is happy to go above and beyond for the team
- GBP9.23 per hour, working Monday to Friday (5 hours per day)
- Fantastic working environment
- Friendly work colleagues
A provider of stock solutions to the food industry who pride themselves in being efficient, trusted and successful, embracing tight deadlines and overcoming complex challenges.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.