Process Improvements Engineer Operations
Rare and exciting role on offer for an Graduate with industrial experience looking to join a world leading organisation where you will be given excellent training and development with opportunities to progress to senior roles and become an expert within a growing sector.
Do you have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Chemical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a company that has been awarded one of the best companies to work for?
This company are the global market leader in the logistics industry. Operating in more than 220 countries round the world and a house hold name, the company has been named the best company to work for in 2018 due to being renowned for being a great place to work, and where career development is exceptional. They are currently embarking on the biggest integration in the history of the industry and therefore this represents an excellent time to join the business. With huge expansion plans and domination of their industry, they are recruiting for ambitious Graduates with some experience that they can train and develop.
This is a unique role where once trained you will be gathering data utilising various sources and look at ways to improve their processes, procedures, systems and carry out manpower planning. You will be working within one of their largest hubs within the UK where you will create operating plans for all procedures within the business. You will liaise with Operations Managers and warehouse staff to look at ways to improve their processes and procedures through analysing data and providing project justifications. You will be supporting internal customers with operational plans and various projects related to problem solving, process engineering and service expansion. You will support European projects and work in cross functional teams. You will create and manage project plans and report to senior level management. The quantitative background will be utilised through providing project justifications through analysing information systems.
This fantastic opportunity would ideally suit a Degree Educated individual with a quantitative engineering discipline with some industrial experience with a desire to undertake extensive training and once trained you will become autonomous within the role and be given a clear route to progress to senior levels and become an expert.
* Operations Process Improvements
* Process engineering and project management
* Gathering and Analysing data
* Using Excel
* Occasionally working on shifts to gather data from the night's operations
* Creating and managing projects
* Occasional oversea travel to support their European operations
* GBP30,000 - GBP50,000 + Excellent Training + Progression Opportunities
* Process Improvements Engineer
* Must have a degree in a quantitative discipline
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have excellent excel skills
* Must live local to Atherstone, Warwickshire or serious about relocating to the area
* Must be happy to occasionally work shifts
* Must have a clean driving license