Part Time Accounts Administrator
A small family run business, based on the outskirts of Tamworth is currently looking to hire a skilled Part-Time Accounts Administrator to join the company on a part-time basis. The company are offering 20 hours a week and this is a temp to perm position.
We are looking for an experienced Part-Time Accounts Administrator, with working experience of SAGE 50 who will be responsible for performing a wide range of duties, including finance and administrative tasks. The role would suit an individual, who enjoys working in a supportive team environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Main duties of the Part-Time Accounts Administrator include:
- Posting invoices onto the accounting system
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Allocating cash payments on a daily basis
- Sending statements and copy invoices as requested
- Resolving account queries in a timely manner
- Preparing letters and emails
- Answering incoming calls from members of the general public
To be considered for the role of the Part-Time Accounts Administrator you will have/be:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of using SAGE 50 is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- A keen eye for detail and a passion of accuracy
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
The role would suit someone who has previously worked as an Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant or Finance officer.
The company offer a salary of between GBP17,000 - GBP21,000, 25 days holiday, a modern working environment and free parking.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at