Tech Sales Apprentice
Do you have an interest in sales and technology? Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
Mon-Fri, 9.30am-5.30pm, 40 hours per week, 30 mins lunch
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice and join a vibrant, team focused technology company based in the WV10 of Wolverhampton.
We are currently recruiting for a talented apprentice who can help grow and develop the company's client base, whilst learning new sales techniques and earning commission in the process.
As a Technical Sales Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Developing new business via telephone and mass communication, such as email and social media to introduce the company's solutions and services and to identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
• Account management
• Inbound and outbound sales
• Upselling products to existing customers
• Providing technical solutions
• Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects.
• Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications, in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Conducting a needs analysis and determining prospects' pain points to determine how the company's solutions can meet their needs.
• Identifying key buying influencers within these prospect companies to determine budget and timeline.
• Working with the Director and other Sales & Marketing team members to develop and grow the sales pipeline, in order to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Interest in Technology
Excellent communication skills