Customer Development Executive
Our multinational confectionery, food and beverage client are looking for a Customer Development Executive for a contract based in Bournville, West Midlands.
- Trade Invoice Payment: Facilitate timely payment of customer Trade invoices (including Trade Terms) in line with company procedure and controls to achieve minimal deductions, or prompt payments for non-deducting customers. This will include validation of claims to ensure only valid claims are paid or recognition of additional liability through manual accruals or corrective IPAs
- Pricing: Support the Sales Organization and Customers by ensuring Pricing Claims are investigated and cleared on a timely basis, and only valid Pricing claims are paid
- Audit & Control: Ensure SOX controls are fully met and evidenced in regards to all processes covered (for Trade and Pricing) and no issues found during annual internal and external audits.
- Business Partnering: Business partner the Sales Account Managers to ensure we work together to manage their accounts debt. Work closely with the Sales organization to resolve queries on Trade or Pricing claims. Drive communication and linkage to improve results through collaboration including inputs for and attendance at regular Governance meetings such as DG and Debt Reviews
- Issue Resolution: Resolve issues with customer debt (Trade and Pricing) on a timely basis, escalating complex issues to the Supervisor/Lead where needed. Clearly communicate issues on a timely basis with Sales Organisation
- Accounts Receivable Partnering: Work closely with OTC back office team to process disputes. Support resolution of issues with Credit Limits
- Customer Collaboration: Work directly with commercial stakeholders and OTC Back Office staff to resolve issues and disputes quickly and engage Sales team where appropriate
- Organisation Problem solving Relationship Building
- You will have intermediate level in: MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Experience in a sales environment
- Previous experience of order to cash in a FMCG environment would be an advantage
if you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited.