We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
Monday - Friday
Detailed Job Description:
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Erasing data from PC's and Notebooks
• Performing Factory resets
• Fault finding and repairing hardware
• Reimaging PC's & Notebooks and installing software
• Configuring IT Hardware
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.