Credit Controller required for an temporary opportunity offering an immediate start for a 4 month temp contract.working within a well established business based in Bedworth.
The role :
- Contact customers regularly and systematically to encourage full and on-time payment of accounts
- Liaison with internal customers to ensure involvement in resolution of any unpaid debt and full visibility
- Log and resolve internal and external customer enquiries
- Setting up new accounts and assists in the credit vetting process
- Daily production of the Aged Debtors report
- Review all aged debt with liaison with both the business and credit control team to ensure relationship are maintained
- Aged Debtors report to be reviewed for all credit balances and any queries raised with the appropriate person prior to contacting customer
- Match "on account" payments and credit notes with invoices to help maintain integrity of the ledger.
- Work with the customer to ensure timely payments and adherence to the credit terms
- Other adhoc/general administration as and when required
- Any other task as required within the Finance Transactions area.
The ideal candidate :
- Experience in Credit Control,
- Jobholders will be confident and accurate in the use of computerised finance systems for the input of numerical and alphabetical data, and the output of on-line enquiries and standard reports
- Confident, professional and assertive telephone manner, in order to obtain the most positive responses from debtors
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow work notes, policies and procedure notes is required to
- Excellent IT skills, including use of spreadsheets and word processing packages
- The ability to change the approach used, by understanding the type of debt and the different processes which need to be followed
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines and targets when working under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a shared service environment.