Payroll Solutions Business Development Manager- (CIS)
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently representing our client who are a nation leading Payroll provider that are looking to add a Business Development Manager to the team who has experience with CIS legislation.
Due to continued success in the industry and ambitious growth plans for 2019, they're in need of a well-experienced sales professional to join the team. Priding themselves on delivering a high level of service whilst maintaining complete compliance when working with recruitment partners, it's important the successful individual can deliver results whilst also following strict guidelines.
- Arranging face to face meetings with potential recruitment partners, demonstrating the company's outsourced services for contractors.
- Working towards targeted metrics in relation to client meetings attended and the number of contractors that use the company's services.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to sell CIS solutions to recruitment partners.
- Plan and manage your own diary.
- Create, develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline. Creating a proactive approach to winning New Business.
- Working in the Contractor Market. Selling Payroll or Software solutions to Recruitment agencies.
- A proven track record in selling at different tiers within recruitment firms.
- The ability to work in a face pasted environment, collaborate well within the internal team & provide support to more junior staff.
- New Business focused attributes, wants to build and maintain relationships with the clients you bring onboard.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.