Graduate Business Development Executive - GBP18,000 pa + Commission
Your new company
Hays Office Support are delighted to be working alongside a highly successful market leader who supply technology solutions into schools and Academy Trusts across the country. Set up by an ICT Curriculum Director and a Child Care professional, the team has now expanded to include experts in audio visual, ex-teachers and specialists from the education industry.
Your new role
- Managing key Client accounts from order through to delivery and aftercare
- Generating further business opportunities by building lasting relationships with Clients
- Recognising opportunities for additional sales
- Working towards KPI's and Targets (GP, Quotations and Invoices)
- Effectively marketing our product
- Delivering an exceptional level of Customer Service
- Developing additional relationships with new schools and academies
- Day-to-day administration
- Quotation processing
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a confident and articulate communicator
- You will have the ability to effectively develop strong professional relationships
- You will be experienced in the Sales Cycle and have a strong understanding of how to win, retain, develop and recover business
- Have the desire to achieve results and deliver excellent service
What you'll get in return
Excellent career opportunities long term. Fantastic basic starting salary with the chance to progress based on performance. Free parking on-site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.