Internal Sales Manager
SF Group are currently looking for a Internal Sales Manager for our client based in Nuneaton.
This is a permanent position is in place to control the internal sales function within the office.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordinating and allocating all Internal Sales Office workloads
- Implementation, Measurement and Management of the Sales Office KPIs
- Coaching, guiding and providing feedback to team members in pursuit of improved sales performance
- Inter-departmental liaison (Production, Finance, Engineering, etc.) on issues affecting the Sales function
- Day to day management of the daily order books to ensure Regional monthly sales budgets are achieved and OTIF targets are met
- Proactively investigating new opportunities/projects/leads to be passed through to the external sales function
- Day to day sales offices functions in support of the Internal Sales team, including taking calls, order processing, quotations, minor technical enquiries, setting up new accounts, customer returns and credit note management
- The co-ordination and collation of customer/supplier requirements for customer supply chain agreements, price increase notifications and general customer communications as required
- Identification and implementation of areas for improvement within the existing sales office function
- Preparing and updating performance reports for the management team
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience of leading a team in a customer focused internal sales role, probably within a professional telesales office environment
- Excellent customer service skills with a good understanding of Sales Office functions, processes and email & telecommunications packages
- Experience with operating, educating, managing and analysing in depth information from ERP and CRM systems
- Demonstrable ability to absorb and understand technical product information
- Highly effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, driven to achieve targets
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise a high workload
This position will pay an annual salary of between GBP30,000 and GBP35,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply asap.