Stock & Availability Manager
We have an exciting opportunity in the Supply Chain team to be a Stock & Availability Manager. In this role you will manage the company's inventory of circa 8,000 products by location (in 2 distribution centres and 800 stores) to maximise stock availability and order fulfilment in our various customer channels in order to achieve our agreed service level KPIs and within our working capital budgets.
- Ownership of the central system/spreadsheet replenishment parameters to determine optimal stock availability aligned to efficient stock investment in the business
- Determine, measure and review our stock cover levels and product flows for 8,000 product lines at our 2 distribution centres and 800 store estate
- Monitor and measure sales forecasts and orchestrate cross-department product planning reviews
- Manage and maintain a focused control of the product life cycles for new product introductions and deleted line exit strategies
- Manage our close-to-end short-dated products to agree and action exit plans in a timely way to minimise profit erosion
- Review forecasts, allocations and demand planning procedures to ensure we achieve our order fulfilment KPIs to exceed our customer experience expectations in our retail, online and international channels
- Manage a team of 5 people (a stock replenishment manager and 4 stock replenishment assistants)
- Must have strong and influential communication skills as working closely with other department peers and senior management is a substantial part of this role to achieving our agreed KPIs and expected results
- Build relationships with suppliers to ensure successful order fulfilment
- Propose, engage and deliver opportunities of enhancing stock availability performance and continuous improvement
- Skills and knowledge to manage and maintain purchasing and sales ordering systems (policies and parameters) of stock replenishment product flows from suppliers to our distribution centres and to our stores
- A full understanding of a business that engages with high levels of promotions and seasonality of product supply and ranging
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with a high level of competence in analysing inventory data and presenting summary analysis
- Must be an Advanced user in MS office and essentially in Excel
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???