New Home Sales Advisor
New Home Sales Advisor
GBP22,000 - GBP28,000 p.a. DOE + Comms
- Are you looking for a new, refreshing and modern sales environment to work from?
- Do you have face to face sales ability to discuss innovative and contemporary products with your customers?
- Would you like to work for a prestigious National brand?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are pleased to announce that we have exciting opportunities for Sales Advisors to join our client's progressive and successful company, committed to producing quality developments and providing excellent customer care.
Our client has sustained growth over the past 30 years to become one of the leading construction companies in the country.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Taking reservations and initiating all paperwork with speed and accuracy to support such sales, ensuring all purchasers understand the sales process, including financial and legal aspects.
- Ensuring all timescales are adhered to by pro-active contract and completion progressing to meet or exceed set targets.
- Initiating approaches to prospects, recording and following up all visitors, regularly updating and progressing all prospects via Weekly Visitors Analysis forms and Contact Builder.
- Attending to the needs of visitors, customers and potential purchasers in an efficient, courteous manner such as to ultimately effect a sale.
- Building up good working relationships and having a continuous liaison with solicitors, estate agents, banks and building society managers and valuers.
- Regular contact with the recommended Financial Advisor to ensure knowledge of the mortgage market and available products is up to date.
- Managing part-exchange properties effectively by facilitating a speedy resale, ensuring correct marketing and pricing, regularly checking the condition of unsold part-exchanges and maintaining contact with the estate agents.
- Maintaining regular contact with estate agents and purchasers in relation to Assisted Selling Plan reservations.
- Accurately and efficiently communicating all activities pertaining to your responsibilities, ensuring all requested paperwork is completed as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Providing feedback and making recommendations on pricing, house types, layouts, advertising and marketing strategy as appropriate.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the product and its construction, relevant local information, competitors, our unique selling points, the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008, and use such knowledge in a professional and structured manner.
- Ensuring Health & Safety Policy and Personal Safety Policy is adhered to and all visitors are made aware of the requirements to wear PPE when entering the construction areas of the development.
- Ensuring the Sales Office, Show Homes, Demo Units, Stock Plots and associated gardens are well maintained, cleaned and kept up to date, to maintain a standard of excellence and portray a professional image.
- Sale of customer extras from the Bloor Homes option range within agreed timescales and to agreed targets.
- Ensuring accuracy and sufficient stock of point of sale material and also marketing material held by estate agents.
- Undertaking new development appraisals as and when requested.
- Effective liaison with the Site Manager to ensure good knowledge of plot construction progress and safe areas for viewing.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Passionate individual
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience of new development and property sale completions and working within set targets and deadlines
- Ability to multi task with excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to confidently demonstrate various products to customers.
- Understanding of property sale process from reservation to legal completion and after sales.
- Remain calm and professional when dealing with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft office (word, outlook) and ability to learn in house software for sales progressions.
- A full driving licence is advantageous to be able to easily travel to site locations
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service and Onsite including Insurance, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Legal and Office, and Sales and Marketing.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.