Recruitment Branch Manager
Corr Recruitment is one of the UK's fastest growing independently owned and run recruitment businesses, providing an outstanding level of customer service at affordable prices without compromising on quality. Corr's head office is based in Newbury, Berkshire and we have branches in Swindon, Newbury, Andover, Eastleigh, Greenford, Enfield, Bristol, Tamworth. We specialise in the sectors of Driving, Industrial, Technology and Commercial.
We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Branch Manager to manage our Tamworth Branch
Salary negotiable dependant on experience
Key Accountability of the Recruitment Branch Manager:
- Recruitment Operational and Business Development knowledge
- Applying Best Practise Methods
- New business generation
- Creating, managing and developing relationships with existing clients
- Team Management and Training
- Management Reporting
- Recruitment of new staff for the Branch
- Day to Day Operational Activities
- Ensuring Branch Compliance
Experience and Skills required of the Recruitment Branch Manager:
- Driven individual with good recruitment sales and operational experience.
- Successful and extensive proven track record in new business generation and client development.
- Demonstrable experience of working at a Management level for 2 years minimum
- Good recruitment market knowledge
- Excellent literacy and attention to detail
- Well-developed team leading skills
- Strong communication skills
- Annual basic salary and uncapped commission structure
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Fabulous regular incentives
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with length of service
- Extra holiday for your Birthday.
If you are looking for a challenging role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply today!