Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development manager to join a fantastic company in Nuneaton, that are part of a larger well known building product organisation.
You will be working closely with the regional sales manager, alongside 5 other BDM's and be responsible for your own workload.
You will maximise existing clients, whilst bringing in new business through visiting and calling clients, you will provide quotations and information for customers with the support from the sales office team.
- Achievement of sales and margin targets through visits and calls to customers
- Account Management of existing clients, maximising businesses where possible
- Seek out opportunities to identify future and existing sales opportunities within the Area
- Maximise sales and margin growth
- Build close and trusted working relationships with operational colleagues to ensure excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered to customers and in order to achieve company's goals
- Supporting the achievement of sales targets of new products whilst maintaining growth on existing products
- Increase and maximize current sales volumes
- Ensure that all areas of customer expectation are exceeded
- Work with the Regional Sales Director to drive area sales plans
- Develop, own and manage personal customer portfolio
Your Skills/ experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships to increase business
- Experience in building products/ materials sales would be advantageous
- Previous experience of customer management
- Proven ability to influence key decision makers to achieve results
- Budget management experience desirable
- Strong business acumen
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Numerate and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to work within a team locally and regionally
Benefits to you
- Salary of GBP32500
- Company Car/ Phone/ Laptop
- Bonus paid quarterly and annually
- Holiday - 31 days increasing to 33 with service (including 8 bank holidays)
- Retirement Savings Plan - Matching contribution for less than 4%, above 4% contribution increasing with service
- Life Assurance - 2 x salary / 4 x salary in pension scheme
- Share options - Monthly scheme buy 4 get 1 free
- Staff Discount
- BD For You - Flexible benefits package
If you are passionate about sales, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.