This Exciting opportunity to join a market leading luxury healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will support a well-seasoned Management team to run this highly regarded state of the art nursing home.
This opening presents unlimited scope for an exceptional Registered Nurse to deliver a truly outstanding level of care to their residents in this award-winning state-of-the-art luxury Nursing Home.
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive growth plans the successful Registered Nurse will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into Clinical and Home management.
A snapshot of the Registered Nurse starting package is:
- Up to £19 per hour
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities
- Ongoing training and support to become a Specialist Link Nurse within the home
Criteria for this Registered Nurse opportunity:
- Previous Elderly care experience
- Must hold an active NMC PIN
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will lead the care team to make sure the highest level of care is offered
- Care out assessments of new residents
This role would be well suited for RN, RGN, RMN, RNLD or Clinical Lead
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click 'Apply' within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86117078