Assistant Management Accountant
My client is a reputable and progressive retail business with some highly impressive trade connections. Due to investment and growth they are now looking to acquire the services of an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. The fortunate candidate will work under an inspiring and supportive Finance Manager who is eager to promote the development and evolution of their next team member.
- Maintain and carry out reconciliations of accounts
- Compile Management Accounts
- Oversee the management of the purchase ledger function to be carried out by Trainee Accountant
- Carry out VAT returns
- Post accruals and prepayments
- Analyse sales and profit reports
- Maintain and upkeep the fixed asset register
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting projects under direction of the Finance Manager
Skills and experience:
- AAT qualified or Finance/Accountancy related degree
- Hands on experience in compilation of financial reports
- Advanced Excel skills to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Candidates must be upbeat and personable with excellent communication skills
The fortunate candidate can expect a generous base salary and benefits, as well as a full study support package.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Geoff Bridger on .