A Project Analyst Job opportunity has become available, within a well-established Manufacturing business. Located near Coventry, this company is offering a competitive hourly rate and a long duration contract, for the right engineering professional.
Project Analyst Duties include
- Maintenance and the ongoing monitoring of project plans.
- Following up on actions mentioned during important meetings and documenting these correctly.
- Collate data, analysis and produce reports as and when required.
- Ensure deliverables are tracked throughout the Project and any interruptions are reported, reviewed and dealt with within a timely fashion.
- Create presentations as and when required.
- Liaise with teams on site, to locate and work on opportunities of improvement.
Project Analyst Desired skills & experience
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Experience covering project governance.
- Experience in capability transfer, factory transfer (preferably Aerospace).
- Ability to use MS Office and keep abreast of Project planning.
Project Analyst position benefits -
- Competitive hourly rate and lengthy duration.
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Working for a well-regarded business, within its field of expertise.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.