Looking for design graduate jobs in Warwick, and want to work for a leading creative agency?
In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be joining an independent creative communication company who specialise in developing strategic campaigns designed to influence the attitudes of employees. They aim to make a real difference to people's lives, using words and pictures to communicate the message that their client wishes to send. They have helped big-name global brands like CapitalOne, McDonald's, Nationwide and Citi to influence the attitudes of their employees, and as their portfolio of clients continues to grow, they are now looking for a knowledgeable artworker to join their team.
In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be working closely with three lead designers to edit, amend and provide creative input in to a range of engaging and exciting projects to help with the clients' internal communications. You will be working closely with Senior Designers to learn about and develop all aspects of the design process. To be successful in this role it is essential that you have previous experience in graphic design and design to work across a range of different projects.
In this Junior Designer graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Lead Designers to make changes to existing artwork efficiently
- Develop and set up new artwork based on existing design
- Accurately following all brand guidelines
- Working with the entire team and liaising with designer, consultants and suppliers - including proofing and checking their work
- Using your design skills across print as well as digital
- Juggling a number of jobs as well as focusing on bigger projects
So, what we are looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a Graphic Design degree or at least 1 years' commercial experience
- Experience using After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for detail and close attention to detail skills
- The ability to follow corporate brand guidelines and take on briefs
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone who enjoys working both in a team and on their own
- A real passion for the industry with a desire to develop and learn their skills
What else is on offer?
- A starting salary of GBP20,000 - GBP23,000
- A fun and relaxed working environment with team socials
- A company pension scheme and annual profits share!
- A flexible working environment
- Childcare vouchers
Looking for graphic design jobs and want to join a unique creative communication business? If you are a skilled in Graphic Design with excellent communication skills, apply for this Junior Designer graduate job in Kenilworth today!
Discover more Design Graduate Jobs