LAMP Developer - Alcester
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a LAMP Developer to join this established Software House (going strong since 2005) out of their offices, just outside of Alcester, Warwickshire.
My client are a dynamic player that develop a host of Cloud based Software Solutions within the telephony and unified communications industry. They are well respected within their arena and have some household names as clients.
My client is open to a creative and dedicated developer that can lend their hands to a range of frameworks and solution sets. You will be working on some exciting projects and each day will be different to the next.
The role will include the following:
- Gather client requirements, scope features, and create technical specifications
- Provide support and guidance to more junior developers
- Communicate with and support clients on the phone, via JIRA/email, and in person when required
- Produce elegant, concise solutions to complex technical problems and specifications
- Effectively communicate with team leaders and managers.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Undertake peer reviews and provide feedback on work produced by other development team members
- Evaluate and recommend security and PCI compliance related changes
- Configure and maintain web hosting environments
Ideally you will have experience around the Front-end side with HTML, CSS, PHP, node.js/OR Laravel/Angular.
Back-end experience will be around MYSQL, MariaDB, Freeswitch, LUA, PHP or C (at least two).
You will have worked with Agile development methodologies and be used to working with Git.
Any experience with developing solutions around Asterisk, then this will be highly desirable.
My client will provide an excellent working environment that will be coupled with superb career and personal development prospects.
Apply online now for a quick turnaround.