EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING PROVIDER OF DELIVERY SERVICES AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR & IT DIRECTOR
- Do you have previous experience as a Personal Assistant (PA)?
- Do you have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)?
- Are you an experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint?
- Are you able to use initiative and prioritise your own workload?
- Competitive Salary - GBP25,000-GBP28,000 per annum DOE!
WHO ARE WE?
As the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for the delivery of time sensitive, mission critical and high value items, we routinely handles goods from a variety of business sectors from high street fashion through to industrial equipment. We think we are more than just a delivery company, we know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone, somewhere, it'll make their day or not if we fail. It could be a passport for a ski holiday, the watch that'll make the perfect birthday gift, or the commercial contract giving a client's overseas expansion the green light.
A full-time opportunity has arisen in our Nuneaton hub for a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director and IT Director with all aspects of their roles. We are offering a competitive salary based upon your skills and experience, to be discussed at interview.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This position requires an experienced and versatile PA who can provide an exceptional level of service with a flair for organising and an ability to remain one step ahead. Previous experience as a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant is essential.
This is a varied role with responsibilities including the production of high quality reports using both Word and Excel, efficient and proactive diary and email management as well as organising meetings, accommodation, flights and other travel arrangements. If this sounds like you, then please submit your CV.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Proven experience as a PA or EA
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- An ability to prioritise your workload and operate with minimum guidance
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility - you may occasionally need to flex your usual hours of work
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.