An opportunity is available for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to undertake mainly corporate insolvency, but also personal insolvency, to join our client at their office based in Stoke.
Our client is an established insolvency practice which offers corporate and personal insolvency advice to local businesses and individuals. Recent changes within the practice mean that the practice can now offer much broader experience and career opportunities
As Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage your own set of cases from cradle to grave as well as assist senior members of the team. You will be required to deal with both corporate and personal insolvency cases.
- Manage cases from pre-appointment, progression to closure.
- Prepare and assist at creditors' meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors' queries
Requirements and Experience
- 2 yrs plus experience in a similar role within Insolvency is essential.
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules.
- CPI would be an advantage but not essential
- Professional and have attention to detail skills.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills.
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel).
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential.
A competitive salary of between GBP20k and GBP22k , potentially more subject to experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.