Senior DB Pensions Administrator - Stoke-on-Trent
Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third party pensions company who are presently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator based in Stoke on Trent.
We are currently seeking Senior Pensions Administrators to be based out of our client's office in Stoke on Trent. We have some exciting openings to work across Defined Benefit, Defined contribution and Hybrid schemes, so whether you are an experienced Senior looking for a new challenge OR a Pensions Administrator ready to take the next step in their career, please apply today!
Pensions experience is essential for the role.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, it will be down to you to provide high quality administration support for internal and external clients.
As the technical expert in the team you will share your expertise as you make sure targets andquality standards are met.
What you will do:
- Supporting the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the legislative / regulatory framework.
- Using your in-depth pension knowledge to cover DB, DC and Hybrid schemes.
- Demonstrating an ability to use pension support and workflow management systems effectively.
- Understanding client requirements and make every effort to ensure the contracted performance targets and quality standards are met.
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems.
- Being responsible for checking calculations and processes as required and completing all tasks using best practice.
- Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential.
- Identifying complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action to prevent re-occurrence.
Your experience will include:
- A wide degree of competency in Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pensions administration (Cradle to grave)
- Good pensions technical knowledge
- To be adaptable to varying demands and workloads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be willing to take on new tasks
- The ability to coach, provide training and mentoring to new recruits and junior members of the team.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Defined Benefit Administrator
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS EXPERIENCE.Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search. Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies