Senior Facilities Manager
Temp to Perm Senior Facilities Manager
Your new company
This client within the NHS prides their self in creating a friendly, helpful and welcoming environment for their patients, visitors and colleagues. Not only do they take pride in offering good customer service, they also invest in their team by offering support, training and career progression.
Your new role
As Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and working with the Director of Estates
- The health & safety and compliance of their sites
- The delivery and execution of the works associated with related projects
- Leading commercial and contract negations with strategic partners and suppliers
- Being accountable for all financial, capital and revenue allocated budgets contract and annual savings
- Contributing strategic and operational management of the project team and associated resources
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have worked in similar senior role with preferable a background within the NHS and to have Total FM knowledge, managing multiple sites with commercial experience. Also, you will have dealt with finances and budgets, as well as major developments and business cases with certification such as NEBOSH or IOSH
What you'll get in return
You will work with a nationally recognised organisation that are continuously expanding and investing in their team with regular specialised training. Also the opportunity to inherit a permanent contract, with competitive salary, good pension scheme and generous holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.