Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisors
We are working with a fantastic Wolverhampton based client who is looking to add to their growing Customer Service team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in providing the highest standard of customer service to step into a new and challenging role, joining an established business providing excellent career opportunities.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to provide accurate, efficient and professional support to both external customers and internal, including colleagues in the manufacturing, distribution and sales teams. To be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, as well as being driven to provide excellent service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships in a professional manner with all customers and employees, providing support and building customer confidence at all times.
- Answer all calls in a professional manner.
- Accurately input sample and sales orders on the same day of receipt, checking stock status and delivery dates, prices, margins and part codes to avoid any errors.
- Manage order book for allocation of stock, communicating all potential stock outs to customers as soon as possible.
- Liaise with logistics, production and warehouse teams to ensure stock issues and back orders are dealt with promptly and ensure customers are kept up to date of progress.
- Inform customers of delivery policy, boxed quantities and minimum order value, up-selling when orders are below the minimum order value.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding customer credit limits, on stop status, payments and ensure effective communication of progress to customers and area sales managers.
- Ensure customer queries, credits and returns are processed via the appropriate system.
- Log customer complaints via CRM ensuring you communicate all new complaints to your Team Leader.
- Liaise with our carrier on ETA's and any lost or damaged shipments, escalating any customer complaints.
- Always seeking ways to improve the customers experience and demonstrate a flexible "can do" attitude with customers and colleagues providing support wherever necessary.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High level customer service skills projecting a positive, friendly and professional attitude at all times. Upselling experience advantageous
- Product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
- IT packages - Sage, Phocas, Salesforce
Hours of work are 37.5 hours between 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. This customer focused company offer an excellent benefits and pension package as well including 25 days of annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays.