Supplier Assurance Manager
As the Supplier Assurance Manager, you will take a hands-on approach and deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of co-packed product quality.
In support of the Regulatory and Quality Director, you will map out and deliver the Supplier Quality programme, effectively raising the bar on product quality and setting the standard for supplier performance.
- Define, develop and deliver supplier quality programs at HBI to ensure the integrity of ingredients and packaging are met
- Implement processes to improve supplier performance and consistency of ingredient quality
- Establish KPIs to track quality and performance of suppliers, oversee evaluations and audits, conduct on-site supplier visits, on-boarding, and other functions related to supplier or product quality
- Promote a customer-first environment, focused on delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Partner with trading and other departments to develop SOPs, process-based audits and KPIs that will drive standardisation and improvement across all aspects of the company
- Oversee the Category Technical Team consisting of four Technologists.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Business, Supply Chain, or related;
- Extensive experience in Quality, Supply Chain, Vendor Management or Food Manufacturing
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, GMP, GFSI's
- Background in Supplier/Co-Packer management and supplier auditing
- Ideally a lead assessor qualification
- Results-oriented: recognises and resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate collaborative partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support
- True entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team and values their ideas
- Strategic: you're a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience and are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care and customer satisfaction
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???