Part Time MFL Teacher - September
Flourish Education are working with a school in Walsall who are currently recruiting for a part-time Spanish teacher to work with Key Stages 1 and 2. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Spanish in a Primary School environment.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Spanish to work with Key Stages 1 & 2. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are focus on pupil progress.
This is a part-time role starting in September until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
- Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
- Experience teaching Primary Spanish
- Two references from your last teaching post
- A passion for teaching
- Take on a full planning and marking role
- Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
- Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
- A competitive salary up to £168.46 per day
- Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
- Holiday Pay
- PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
- Dedicated Consultant
- The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education