Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Manufacturing company, who are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team in Staffordshire.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
- Working on 5 axis CNC Milling machines (DMG Mori Seiki and Mikron)
- Writing programmes from scratch using Heidenhain and Siemens controls
- Working to tight tolerances
- Producing one off's and small batches
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong experience using CNC Mills
- Must be able to write programmes from scratch
- Competent using Heidenhain and/or Siemens controls (training provided if required)
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- Days 07:00 - 15:30 Monday-Friday
- Overtime available
- 31 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com