Data Entry Clerk
Working for a well-known and trusted council body as a member of the Programmes and Transformation Team you will contribute to the transformation of the localities agenda by delivering the Mandate for Change.
To provide support to the locality teams by accurately and timely inputting referral details into a tailor made computer system.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately and within a timely manner of receipt.
- Identifying any problems with the database and process taking appropriate action after discussion with your line manager.
- To support the effective monitoring and management of the information
- Maintaining adequate, accurate records by continually verifying the data to ensure quality is embedded throughout the process by identifying anomalies and gaps and taking corrective action.
- Taking brief notes at related meetings.
- To maintain security and confidentiality of all information relating to the post by ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to this post as may be required.