Manufacturing Engineer/NC Programmer- Birmingham
Manufacturing Engineer/NC Programmer– Birmingham
3 months’ minimum contract (Chance of extension)
Manufacturing/NC Programming/CNC Machining/Turning
If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to program, to problem solve and make a difference on the shop floor then please keep on reading. I have placed many contractors at this company the majority of whom have had their contracts extended due to having the ability to come in and make a difference and continue to do so for a longer period.
The ME/NC Programmer will be responsible for the following:
• My client has some machining issues which need to be resolved.
• You will be understanding the specification of the part and the existing programme.
• You will then conduct the root cause analysis of the programme and understand the problems. This will then involve rewriting the programmes if necessary.
• You will be looking at the complete manufacturing process – this could be tooling, jigs, fixtures, operator training, SOP and route cards.
• You will be supporting the CNC/Setter/Operator and making sure they are producing the parts correctly, 95 % is turning.
• The majority is turning on Okuma Mill/Turn machines.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Have manufacturing engineering experience.
• Have knowledge of different materials.
• Ideally, have exposure to the aerospace and motorsport industries.
• Experience in Turning.
• Experience in programming.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start.
• The potential for long term extension.
This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high caliber clients. As well as working with globally recognized companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire an NC Programmer for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.