Berry Recruitment are recruiting for a number of Automotive Production Operatives to work for our client based in the West Midlands.
Our client, a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, are currently seeking experienced and dedicated individuals to join their fast paced production team.
Do you want to work for a company that pays a minimum £17k per annum + overtime rates at time and a half / double time?
Do you want to work for a company that gives you 30+ days annual leave?
Working patterns are Monday to Friday on various shift patterns, with some weekend overtime.
Successful candidates will have previous experience preferably from a manufacturing / logistics / warehouse background. We would be interested in someone who works effectively within a team, works well under pressure, works hard to meet strict production targets and has a flexible approach to working hours, shifts and overtime.
Production Operatives 3 Rotating shifts
6am -2pm at £9.03 per hour
2pm-10pm at £9.03 per hour
10pm - 6am at £10.26
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative may include, but are not exhaustive, are:
* Operating machinery on a production line
* Operating hydraulic presses
* Quality checking for any defects
* Labeling of finished product
* Loading and unloading parts into to processes / presses
* Spot Welding
* Working towards and achieving production targets
* General housing keeping duties
* Working in accordance with health and safety directive
* Demonstrate the ability to perform repetitive tasks consistently, be punctual and reliable, and will show a high level of attention to detail
* Own transport is preferable, due to location and shift patterns
Benefits included with this position are as follows:
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidized on-site canteen
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Mortgage references
* Reward incentives for performance (Star of the month)
* Dedicated on-site support
* On-line Payslips
The positions available are long term and ongoing opportunities, with the possibility of permanent contracts.
All operatives have the opportunity to apply for internal progression.
Call us on 01543-409-750 to arrange an immediate interview.
Berry Recruitment Ltd are a temporary and permanent recruitment business with over 30 offices nationwide specializing in Manufacturing, Distribution, Engineering and Logistics roles
Key words - Automotive, Production, Manufacturing, Operator, Operative, Production Operative, Production Operator, Production Worker, Factory, Factory Operative, Factory Operator, Factory Worker, Press Operator, Machine Operator