With a passion for continuous improvement in design and enhancing the lives of its customers, our client is well and truly established as a market leader.
With revenues in excess of £75m and a healthy year on year profit, it is financially robust and keen to continue its profitable growth through product innovation and customer satisfaction.
Our client is now looking to bring on a Payroll Specialist to run both monthly and weekly payroll for the business, and deal with all payroll related queries. Happy staff equals happy customers!
• Processes company's payroll every pay period
• Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
• Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
• Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
• Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
• Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
• Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
• Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
• Honours confidentiality of employees' pay records
• Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
• Determines organisation's tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
• Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts
If this sounds of interest, please contract Fran Summers at Adjacency