PA to Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior PA to work for primarily one Director but to give additional support to other Directors and senior management as and when required.
This position would require you to provide high level support to the Director with a very busy schedule with Internal and external meetings and travel arrangements. Extensive diary management skills are essential and exposure to providing travel arrangements within the UK and Europe . Travelling with the Director to business meetings mainly within the UK.
You must ensure that all communications with the Director are prioritised and dealt with as appropriate and ensuring that the Director is equipped for all engagements with briefing notes, files, documents etc
Communication and organisational skills are key as you will be the key point of contact, reporting directly into the Director and liaising with senior stakeholders both Internal and external and work closely across all departments within the organisation to ensure a right first time service is offered to all customers of the business
- First point of contact for all correspondence, dealing with incoming queries and ensuring effective management for the Director.
- Diary Management-manage and coordinate the Directors diary for Internal and external meetings and appropriate travel arrangements.
- Prepare briefing packs, meeting papers and other documentation essential for the meetings.
- Maintain new and existing administrative systems and procedures to ensure the effective provision of support to the Director.
- Attend, participate in and minute meetings, with both internal and external stakeholders, recognising priorities and facilitating follow-up actions
- Managing confidential and sensitive materials
- Format presentations for use in executive meetings to ensure clear and high impact presentations with creative flair and a good eye for detail.
The person we are looking for must have experience of working in a busy environment, managing busy schedules and an extremely busy diary.
You must be highly organised, have the ability to prioritise, allocate and organise appointments and meetings in a logical manner with an extremely busy workload/schedule and meeting deadlines are a key element within this role.
Good minute taking experience with the ability to produce clear, understandable and grammatically correct minutes, therefore strong communication skills to engage positively and represent the Director with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Relationship building skills with the ability to meet and manage visitors to the Director and influence across a broad range of stakeholders