Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Swadlincote - Excellent starting salary - Brilliant company! Full Training provided
Support the the office and sales team with the day to day administration tasks, calls, research, general admin, sales support and ad-hoc duties.
We are looking for a junior level individual who is starting out in their career. Someone who is an all rounder and excellent communicator- who likes a small team and a fast paced varied role.
Previous admin experience or sales support experience or customer service experience would be an advantage (6 months+) but up beat can do personality with multitasking experience is essential.
Small office - tight nit team working for a growing, owner lead group.
Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional person Every day will be slightly different - Fast paced and loads of ad hoc tasks!
A really exciting opportunity within a growing construction and building company circa 80 million turnover. Apply today - Start May 2019
- To assist in the running the admin side and the resource side of this group of small businesses and also support the sales team.
- The office will need support on various admin tasks and duties across a range of skills sectors and you will work in a young team with a growing culture.
- The role will be to roll your sleeves up get stuck in and do what needs to be done!
- 6 months similar experience and a great attitude!
- You will be a team player - hard working and super reliable
- Superb communicator
- Strong admin experience
- Multi Tasker
- IT literate
- Good basic salary
- Benefits and paid holidays - some flexibility on hours.
Apply today - Urgent - new vacancy - Start of MAY- Start ASAP