Finance Director - Owner Managed SME - Birmingham
Brewster Partners are currently searching for a Finance Director for their client, a growing SME in Birmingham, following a change in ownership in the business.
The business is going through some exciting changes following a recent acquisition and the new CEO and owner are looking for a Finance Director to lead the integration and develop a first class finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out the integration of the business into the new ownership structure
- Develop relationships with banking partners and advisors who will support the business through the transition
- Work closely with the CEO in defining the strategy for the business
- Establishing KPI's and driving the business forwards
- Implementing a robust monthly management accounting system
- Mentor and lead a finance team which may involve bringing in new staff members to help with the integration
This will be a highly varied and exciting role for a candidate who will thrive in an owner managed business environment. There will be the need to support the CEO and owner in the decision making within the business, as well as taking on a hands on role in the business from time to time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Qualified finance leader with experience within an owner managed business environment
- Ideally have some experience of business and financial integrations following an acquisition
- Have a willingness to be 'hands on' when needed
If you believe you have the right skill set for this role and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP or email your CV to .
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at more information on Jobs or Recruitment.