Sales Office Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Office Manager to join a fantastic company in Nuneaton, that are part of a larger well known building product organisation.
You will be working closely with General Manager and be directly responsible for 3 supervisors, 2 customer service and 12 sales staff.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Set objectives/KPIs for the Sales & Customer Service teams
- Managing the performance of the Sales & Customer Service teams
- Support and manage the team to increase sales revenue
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ensuring optimum staff coverage within the department at all times
- Provide ongoing training and development to members of the team
- Ensure all central communications are implemented and communicated to all relevant parties
- Drive promotions to clear aged stock and to bring in further sales
- Oversee customer queries and complaints
- Full compliance with all business controls
- Support the branch sales strategy
- Oversee the timely completion of all Sales Office branch reports and administration
Your Skills/ experience
- At least 3 years experience in a sales + office management role
- Experience with dealing with a team size of around 20
- Commercially minded - experience of delivering results in all areas of business
- Customer focused
- Proven track record in people management- 121's, disciplinary, coaching etc.
- PC literate
- Experience of team building
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Proven customer service background
Benefits to you
- Salary of GBP35000
- Bonus paid quarterly and annually
- Holiday - 31 days increasing to 33 with service (including 8 bank holidays)
- Retirement Savings Plan - Matching contribution for less than 4%, above 4% contribution increasing with service
- Life Assurance - 2 x salary / 4 x salary in pension scheme
- Share options - Monthly scheme buy 4 get 1 free
- Staff Discount
- BD For You - Flexible benefits package
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.