As an infrastructure specialist, Murphy directly employs more than 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world. We operate in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia and the Middle East. We have a number of specialist capabilities such as pipelines, process, marine, tunnelling and piling, and we invest heavily in our substantial holding of plant, equipment and facilities.
Administrator - Utility/Civil Industry
Based in Cannock
We require an Administrator to work in a team of utility experts based in the midlands region on works for major clients.
The main purpose of this role is to support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support.
- Uphold confidentiality principles in handling and reviewing sensitive materials
- Resolve internal and external customer queries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient
- Provide a high quality customer service in telephone and face to face communication
- Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
- Provide routine and ad hoc management information to inform decision making
- Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media
- Maintain established paper and computer based filing systems
What we'll hope you can demonstrate:
- Significant administrative experience in an established organisation
- Intermediate IT Skills
- Competent in all Microsoft software
- Ability to produce dashboards
- Diary management skills
- Moreover, we're looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a pragmatic approach. We'll need you to really help drive this new project, which in turn means you'll have to roll your sleeves up along the way