Chef de Partie - live in available
Chef de Partie - Gastro pub - live in available
Our client is a stunning gastro pub based in the heart of rural Warwickshire with a private dining room and a small number of stunning bedrooms.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie with a passion for quality fresh food to assist in the kitchen. The company has a true family feel and as Chef de Partie you will have a great deal of autonomy in assisting the team to run the business.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Worked in a similar type of environment as a Chef de Partie. Either a gastro pub or restaurant
- Able to run own section
- Happy cooking with fresh food
- Want to learn and progress in a great environment
In return, they offer the Chef de Partie
- A competitive salary with tips
- Excellent training and career development
- Work/life balance - 45-hour contract and paid overtime
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Chef days out
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
Most of all, a quality based environment that's fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way. If this sounds like you then don't wait. Apply today!
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to apply, and we will get in touch should we have other suitable positions available. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.