Business Manager - Nuneaton & Rugby
Global is one of the world's leading media & entertainment groups and Europe's largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we're obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we're proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
As the country's leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X?, Capital Xtra and Gold. Every week, Global brands reach more than 31 million people, including more than 25 million on the radio alone.
Global has more than 1,600 people working at 25 broadcast centres around the UK and offices in New York, Paris & Hamburg. We're a dynamic company who look for like-minded and passionate people to join the business.Job Description
Reports to: Area Business Director
Location: Field Based
- Develop an expert knowledge of the businesses within the territory and work on contact leads provided and developing a local contact list to grow the territory account base.
- Maintain and grow existing clients and ensure a clear growth plan is in place to grow revenues each quarter.
- Achieve the weekly face to face meetings and prebook meeting KPIs, ensuring all activity is recorded in Salesforce.
- Ensure activity enables the creation of opportunities each week that are at your recommended pacing level (monthly revenue target) and accurately forecast.
- Grow an expertise in understanding Global's full product base and how they can help clients achieve their campaign objectives
- Ensure value is maximised for all transactions avoiding high level discounting
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in selling to small and medium businesses
- Good understanding of the pattern of the sale from opening to close
- Excellent listening skills that establish client needs and put the client's objectives first
- Ability to build a brief for the campaign support team
- Strong relationship skills both with internal and external clients
- Competency in planning systems and skills to build effective campaigns
- Competency in Salesforce and be able to record activity at all stages of the sales process from lead creation to win and booking business
- Excellent in diary and time management to work the territory effectively and ensure sales time is maximised working admin time in to the gaps
Lastly, you'll demonstrate our Global behaviours:-
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to Deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently