Manpower are working with a company based in Lichfield who are looking to appoint a Sales Administrator (ideally with knowledge of SAP) to join an existing team. The company is well established and profitable, the Sales Administrator will be joining a small team of people and be responsible for providing support to customers via telephone and electronic media, focusing on the customer at all times.
- Processing quotations, providing guidance on products and delivery times
- Inputting sales orders onto the internal system in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolving customer queries in a polite and professional manner
- Provide product information
- Updating customer information on SAP and internal CRM system
- Administration of customer paperwork
- Answering incoming telephone calls from customers
- Make outgoing calls to customers to clarify and provide information about their orders, deliveries, products, etc., where required
- 2 years Sales Administration or Customer Service experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing and/or logistics environment.
- A strong team player
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Experience of CRM/SAP would be advantageous.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to face difficult challenges and timescales
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good timekeeping
Should you wish to apply for this position or find out more information, please apply online or call the Manpower branch in Birmingham and speak to Ryan Gillespie.