Sales Ledger Administrator
Sales Ledger Administrator in Southam - Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working with this hugely successful nation-wide company, to recruit a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their vibrant finance team in Southam.
Your new role
As Sales Ledger administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Completing a bacs run 4 times a day, finding the relevant account numbers and applying the payments to accountancy system.
- Handling cheques and cash on a daily basis and applying them to the customers' accounts
- Maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet for all payments receipts received throughout the day
- Scanning remittance advices on to our company drive
- Maintaining the unallocated receipts account
- Making sure all emails are answered promptly on our group email account
- Answering phone call queries and email queries
Alongside this you will also be required to assist with any Ad-hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will be a proactive worker who is happy working within an exciting team environment. You will have previous experience working with Sales Ledgers. Admin experience is desirable, but not essential. You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills who is happy handling customer queries.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a salary of up to GBP21,000, you will receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 12pm finish every other Friday, a casual dress code + many more benefits. This is an exciting opportunity within a modern, enjoyable and greatly establish company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.