Customer Services Director
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Director for my industry leading product lead client based in Warwick.
This position is in place to lead the customer support and technical support functions within the business.
- Management of service staff and resources to achieve required service response, quality and cost performance indicators
- Management and monitoring of budgets including analysis, reporting and action on variances
- Development and oversight of staff appraisal and supervision system in line with required competencies
- Resolving performance issues among staff
- Reporting performance trends, customer service delivery and issues to senior management
- Analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase customer and clients level of satisfaction and perceived value of the service
- Collaborative working with managers across the organisation in order to strengthen the role and contribution of existing services and create new opportunities
- Helping to implement system changes within the organisation
Background, skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of excellent operational and people management
- Direct experience of customer support and technical management in a product lead environment
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate verbally and in writing
- High levels of emotional intelligence, demonstrating strong self-management and self-awareness under pressure.
- Well organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Workforce planning and development
- Strong skills in budget management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading client who are going through a period of significant growth. This role is a permanent position paying GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 per annum plus a car allowance
If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate in applying.