Nursery Nurse needed in the Nuneaton area.
Opportunity in the Nuneaton area for a Nursery Nurse in a brilliant school.
If you are passionate about working in Early Years and would like the opportunity to work in an Ofsted 'outstanding’ pre-school setting within Nuneaton, this could be the role for you!
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Hold QTS and have experience in Early years
- Want to work in a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- Be enthusiastic in designing learning & play activities
- Monitor children’s progress and be able to identify any issues
- Liaise with parents and colleagues about children’s progress
You would be desired to be a specialist in Early years and have strong organisation and planning skills. You will be confident in running a classroom and delivering activities that can keep the children engaged.
This is a larger than average sized pre-school with an excellent reputation locally. The school would expect you to share their vision of the school as an inclusive learning community. You will be part of a large dedicated team that provide an excellent education for all, putting the health, wellbeing and safeguarding of every child at the centre of what they do.
Benefits of working for Monarch:
- Dedicated Primary Consultant with Specialist knowledge of working in Education
- Opportunity to work with vast amount of schools across the Midlands region
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunities to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
- Candidate of the term award
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Coventry and Nuneaton for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
The school very welcoming and supportive, with regular networking and training opportunities available for all staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please call Sam on 0121 272-8704.