Graduate Technical Training Manager
Graduate Technical Training Manager
£22,000 - £27,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am -5pm
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Training manager to join a small but busy and friendly office in Tamworth. The successful candidate will work closely with the Warehouse Manager and report to the Operations Director. You will be supporting new and existing products in Regulatory affairs and product safety as well as training the sales team, spending two days per month at each of their three Sales Hubs
This role would be suitable for a Graduate with a Science Degree in Chemistry or similar.
This role will involve travel to new product exhibitions throughout the UK and Europe and travel to their manufactures site.
The successful Technical Training Managers responsibilities will include:
- Creating new and amending current Safety Data Sheets in line with EU REACH, CLP and GHS for products that we distribute
- Hazard classifications
- Risk Assessment
- UFI creation and PCN
- Manage and update regulatory compliance
- Advise on labelling content
- Advise on changes of legislation, hazard communication and classification and update all documentation (sds, labels, risk assessment and technical data)
- Data assessment and advise Product Development team
- Working with the Warehouse/Logistics Manger and advise on Dangerous Good Notes
- Identify and introduce new processes and procedures
- Create a product database, ingredients, classifications, hazards and registrations
- Adding relevant technical data to sales documents
- Working with the sales department and suppliers and bringing on-board innovative new products
- Attending new product exhibitions UK and Europe
- Maintain and build the best relationships with our suppliers and visit our manufactures sites
- Product training the sales team by spending two days per month at each of the sales hubs, this will include new starters to the company on their induction and refreshing the established sales team and updating them on any changes to the product.
- Organising and delivering, new product launches to the sales team, training the whole team in a group environment on the product uses, type of customer, benefits and unique selling points of the product
- Providing technical knowledge and support to the sales department and our customers responding directly to customer enquiries
The successful Technical Training Manager must possess:
- Some professional REACH regulatory experience
- Science degree in Chemistry or similar
- Knowledge and experience of CLP, Hazard communications
- Confident and able to communicate effectively at all personnel levels
- The ability to engage team members with different ability and understanding in training sessions
- A personable person who enjoys working with others and imparting their knowledge to help and grow colleagues
- Ability to prioritise your own work load
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand the need and create new processes and implement them
- A flexible approach to your role, allowing you to identify areas that you can add expertise to
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.