Assistant Accountant - 6 months Contract
* Working within the central finance team of Infrastructure Services, the largest division of telent with approx. GBP250m of turnover annually, you will be working on general day to day accounting as well as ensuring systems processes within Oracle are maintained on a daily basis.
* Raising sales invoices, we are a high volume business but the majority of these invoices are raised automatically by the system so we only raise approx. 50 manual invoices per month
* Insuring all data transfers between Oracle projects & Oracle GL for IS division, carrying out monthly sub-ledger reconciliations between systems on both revenue & cost.
* Insuring Oracle reconciles to our data warehouse reporting system, loading manually into the warehouse all required entries for manual invoices & sales accruals.
* Production of reporting template at month end using data warehouse but ensuring all aspects reconcile to Oracle
* Act as system expert on Oracle projects, liaison with IT as appropriate.
* Other ad hoc tasks and balance sheet reconciliations as required
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
AAT or CIMA part qualified
Experience on working with an ERP system (good familiarity with system processes, data entry and journal processing), preferably Oracle but not essential.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.