Job Title: Quality Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday
I'am currently recruiting for a Quality Environmental Health & Safety Manager for a global leading manufacturer of machined components. As the Quality Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance of their ISO9001:2015 & 14001 QMS whilst establishing visual management systems, quality, environmental and H&S systems and process control systems.
- Maintaining on-site quality management systems (ISO9001:2015 & 14001)
- Overseeing H&S procedures and obligations
- Ensuring that all products and services are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that supplier issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Maintaining high levels of quality across production
- Ability to identify risks and implement appropriate actions
The successful candidate for the Quality Health & Safety Managers position will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Quality/Health & Safety Managers (Essential)
- Ability to implement and maintain QMS' (Essential)
- Ability to problem solve with a pragmatic approach to work (Essential)
- NEBOSH Certified(Desirable)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.